Since 1988, the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce has been a vital resource to the Colorado and Denver metro business community. We focus on strategies to help you work smarter, network effectively, and compete successfully. We concentrate on three strategic areas: business and leadership education, networking, and advocacy on issues that affect your bottom line.
Your membership and participation will deliver these important benefits:
- Business Referrals and Access: Access and network with more than 400 member organizations and their 120,000 employees. Increase your visibility at our programs and events including monthly luncheons; leads groups; leadership programs; business-owners’ and non-profit roundtables; educational workshops; young professionals program and events; procurement fair; and six Signature Events.
- Website Listing: As a member, you can list your business on our website, which will help increase your visibility and reach.
- Communication: Stay connected with the latest news from CWCC and our affiliates through weekly newsletters and social media.
- Business Magazine: Your business will be listed in our yearly Business Magazine, which is distributed throughout the Denver-metro area and available online.
- Affinity Program: Receive discounts at Office Depot, InTandem, Associates Insurance Group.
Isn’t it time for your company to join? Discover how a CWCC membership can help you grow and connect. Join us for a free orientation session called Women’s Chamber Connect, and find out how we can help you. Click here to register, or contact Nancy Walsh Membership Services Director, at email@example.com or 303.458.0220.