Women of Influence & Impact Leadership Program
As leaders, women are still struggling to make it to the very top. A staggering 86% of women-owned businesses have only one employee, women make up only 14% of CEOs, and Colorado is nearly last in the nation for the number of women on publicly traded boards. The CWCC is working to change these statistics…
Join the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce’s Women of Influence & Impact, a leadership program designed specifically to advance women in business.
Are you an emerging leader?
Do you have a desire to lead and influence your community?
Are you eager to learn and build relationships with other like-minded individuals?
THEN THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU!
- Grow your business and career
- Build a strong network of powerful women
- Tap into higher levels of community engagement on issues that affect women
- Dive deep into topics that will shape your future
- Prepare yourself for promotions and learn to negotiate once you get there
- Learn about growing industries from C-suite female leaders in those industries.
- Open your heart and mind to social impacts that keep women in poverty and prevent them from becoming self-sufficient. And use your talents and skills gained to help solve these issues.
Our next cohort begins in September; applications are due August 31st. To apply: Click here to download the application and email a completed copy to info@CWCC.org.
Applications must be submitted by August 31, 2018. You must be a current CWCC member to participate.