Just a brief update to announce that 10 organizations have already joined BizCARES (Business Coalition to Advance Reform of the Education System). The deadline to sign-on as a founding member was November 2, at which point we will announce the formation of the coalition, begin our work to influence the Race to the Top application and advance bold and innovative reforms to improve the state’s education system.
Thank you and congratulations to the founding members to date for your leadership:
- Action 22
- Adams County Education Consortium
- Club 20
- Colorado Association of Commerce and Industry
- Colorado Concern
- Colorado’s Future
- Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Springs Regional Economic Development Council
- South Central Council of Governments
- Southeast Business Partnership
We urge you to join BizCARES and leverage the power and influence of Colorado’s top business organizations behind an ambitious, aggressive and comprehensive reform agenda to dramatically improve the state’s education system and prepare our students to succeed in a competitive global economy.
Share this article:
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.