A Call to Action at the 2nd Annual State of Women in Business
September 14, 2018 | Comments Off on A Call to Action at the 2nd Annual State of Women in Business | Uncategorized
As the doors opened to the 2018 State of Women in Business Luncheon, Presented by HealthONE, more than 300 guests entered – eager to learn, share, and ultimately decide a course of action. At the second annual of its kind, the Colorado Women’s Chamber State of Women in Business luncheon was designed to evaluate data and discuss important issues that women still face in the workplace. <<<Check out more photos HERE>>>
- A Keynote Address by Katica Roy, CEO of Pipeline Equity
- Important Issue Deep Dives
- “Women in Public Policy” by Lieutenant Governor, Donna Lynne
- “Hard Skills and Women in Tech” by Chief People Officer, SendGrid, Pattie Money
- “Women in the Workplace: Stories, Studies, and a Call to Action” by Lindsey Padrino, Associate Partner at McKinsey & Company.
- Live Polling
Lindsey also facilitated a call-to-action poll that tasked attendees with taking on an issue and sharing about it publicly using #CWCCAction on social media!
<<<Check out more photos HERE>>>
Thank you to our sponsors!
Share this article: