As 2008 draws to a close, the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce is vigorously preparing for a busy start to 2009! In the new year, we will offer a variety of exciting workshops, luncheons and opportunities for members! During January alone we have 10 events scheduled ranging from luncheons to tax workshops and even a job fair! Our goal in 2009 is to continue provide the best events for our members! Here is a complete list of the events we have scheduled in January:
- Jan 7 – Member Orientation Sponsored by Capital Bookkeeping
- Jan 8 – DTC Luncheon Featuring Terri Norvell – Sponsored by Lupus Foundation of Colorado
- Jan 12 – Leadership Workshop – Taxes and the Small Business Owner: Tips and Traps
- Jan 15 – Grand Opening and Gallery Opening
- Jan 16 – Martin Luther King Jr. Lunch and Business Social Responsibility Awards
- Jan 20 – Procurement 101 Workshop – Federal Procurement Basics
- Jan 21 – Leadership Workshop – Anyone Can Sell, Here’s How – Presented by Sherry Ray (before luncheon)
- Jan 21 – Downtown Luncheon Featuring Susan Kiely – Sponsored by Wealth Management Partners Mass Mutual Financial
- Jan 26 – Job Fair
- Jan 28 – Leadership Workshop – Achieve Beyond Your Wildest Dreams–Effortlessly
To register for any of these events, visit www.cwcc.org/index.php/events/upevents.html.
Share this article:
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.