For too long, women have been underrepresented at the highest levels of business leadership and government, women-owned businesses don’t grow at the same rate as men, and boards of Fortune 500 companies are still unproportionately run by men.
The CWCC provides programs, events, and connections to help you and your business create a positive impact on these numbers and work to advance women in business.
Your membership and participation will deliver these important benefits:
- Community-wide change: CWCC’s high-level programs and events focus on how to activate and empower organizations, companies, and women in business.
- Peer Groups: Access the wisdom of the tribe at CWCC monthly peer group meetings whether you are a CEO, a small business owner, or someone working in a corporate setting.
- Business Referrals and Access: Access and network with more than 400 member organizations and their 5,000 employees. Increase your visibility at our programs and events including monthly luncheons; power partner groups; public affairs committee, educational workshops; young professionals program and events; and CWCC Signature Events.
- Leadership Program: Help engage your up-and-coming female leaders with the CWCC Women of Influence and Impact Leadership Program.
- Website Listing: As a member, you can list your business on our website, which will help increase your visibility and reach.
- Communication: Stay connected with the latest news from CWCC and our affiliates through weekly newsletters and social media.
Isn’t it time for your company to join? Discover how a CWCC membership can help you grow and connect. Join us for a free orientation session, Membership Matters, and find out how we can help you.
Contact us at email@example.com or 303.458.0220 for details!