2021 Digital Membership Benefits
Our digital membership is designed for business owners, employees/individuals, and small organizations throughout Colorado to provide access and opportunities for professional development, networking, and community building with professionals across the state.
Membership Access and Program Benefits:
- Digital Programming: CWCC has designed programs that will remain digital and accessible with this membership. These include monthly Industry Deep Dive discussions and digital professional development programs.
- Option to participate in one CWCC Peer Group (Business Owners, CEO, or Corporate Women)
- Access to ongoing programs – Health and Well Set, Leaders of Change and the CWCC Business Development Strategy Group, CWCC orientations, and Powerful Voices Series
- Access to recorded sessions
- Small businesses: discounted pricing for signature events
Membership Exposure and Benefits:
- Company listing in online member directly
- Access to post organization’s business events on CWCC event calendar
- Access to CWCC office space for meetings or remote work
- Opportunity to provide blog content and digital communications to all of our members (additional cost)
- Access to CWCC weekly e-blast – ability to post business events in the newsletter
- Access to twice monthly, virtual networking events that feature guided discussions
- Primary office must be located 30 miles or more from CWCC office at 1350 17th St., Denver