Do you know an inspiring woman deserving of recognition? …of course you do!
For more than 20 years, the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce has presented the ATHENA Leadership Award in Denver.
The ATHENA Leadership Award is presented to a Colorado woman or man who demonstrates the qualities embodied in the ATHENA Leadership Model and who:
- Has achieved the highest level of professional excellence.
- Contributes time and energy to improve quality of life for others.
- Actively assists women and historically marginalized people in realizing their full leadership potential.
Previous ATHENA Winners
2021: Kelly Brough, MSU Denver, 2020: Michelle Lucero, Children’s Hospital Colorado, 2019: Christine Benero, Mile High United Way, 2018: Donna Lynne, Former Lt. Governor, Colorado, 2017: Jean Galloway, Prosono, 2016: Dr. Dorothy Horrell, University of Colorado, 2015: Pat Cortez, Wells Fargo
Plus, Join Us for the Celebration: December 6th @ 5:30pm
The ATHENA Leadership Award will be presented at the last Powerful Voices Conversation Series, presented by Bank of America on December 6th! Join your CWCC Community to honor the 2022 ATHENA Leadership Award winner. Plus, hear from a special keynote Powerful Voice – stay tuned for the speaker announcement! (trust us, this is going to be good!)
- Festive Drinks, Appetizers, and music by Vio the Violinist!
- Community and Conversation
- Special Keynote Address by Sara Blanchard, Co-host of Dear White Women Podcast!
- Fireside chat with Simone Ross and the 2022 ATHENA Leadership Award winner
- Spectacular vistas from the 38th Floor of the Grand Hyatt Hotel – Pinnacle Club
Just think of all the bright lights…we’re talking about the views AND the company!