We need more women in the highest levels of leadership.
- In Colorado, a staggering 86% of women-owned businesses have only one employee
- Women make up only 14% of CEOs
- Colorado is nearly last in the nation for the number of women on publicly traded boards.
The CWCC is working to change these statistics… And we need leaders like you to jump in and get involved.
Join the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce’s Women of Influence & Impact, a leadership program designed specifically to advance women in business. This program is designed to help emerging leaders and business owners to lead and influence in their community, grow their business, and build their tribe.
This program will also allow you to:
- Increase your understanding of issues that impact today’s leaders.
- Build a strong network and tribe of powerful women in the community
- Tap into higher levels of community engagement on issues that affect women facing poverty and employment obstacles
- Dive deep into topics that will develop your leadership skills
- Develop hard skills that women need to move into leadership roles
- Learn about growing industries from C-suite female leaders in those industries.
- Become more confident in the following leadership areas:
- Advocating for Promotion
- Change Management
Our next cohort begins in October 2019; download and fill out the application here:
Reach out to Heather Howerton, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The class of 2019-2020 will meet 8:30am – 4:30pm, one Friday a month, during the following months:
You must be a current CWCC member to participate. You cannot miss more than two classes.