Women of Influence & Impact Leadership Program
We need more women in the highest levels of leadership.
- In Colorado, a staggering 86% of women-owned businesses have only one employee
- Women make up only 14% of CEOs
- Colorado is nearly last in the nation for the number of women on publicly traded boards.
The CWCC is working to change these statistics… And we need leaders like you to jump in and get involved.
Join the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce’s Women of Influence & Impact, a leadership program designed specifically to advance women in business.
This program is designed to help emerging leaders and business owners to lead and influence in their community, grow their business, and build their tribe.
This program will also allow you to:
- Grow your business and career
- Build a strong network of powerful women
- Tap into higher levels of community engagement on issues that affect women
- Dive deep into topics that will shape your future
- Prepare yourself for promotions and learn to negotiate once you get there
- Learn about growing industries from C-suite female leaders in those industries.
- Open your heart and mind to social impacts that keep women in poverty and prevent them from becoming self-sufficient. And use your talents and skills gained to help solve these issues.
Our next cohort begins in October; applications are due September 28th. To apply: Click here to download the application and email a completed copy to info@CWCC.org.
October 26th – Kick off
Applications must be submitted by September 28th. You must be a current CWCC member to participate.